The School will precede the sixth edition of the “San Luis Conference on Surfaces, Interfaces and Catalysis”, taking place June 2-5 and will be the perfect setting for meeting and networking between researchers and students from Latin America and worldwide. It is planned as a 4-day School with lectures and tutorials delivered predominantly by our invited conference speakers and other contributions from local professors and researchers.
As part of the School, and during the 3rd and 4th days (4-5 June), a Humboldt Kolleg will be held, funded by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
The School is an open event and we encourage the participation of all the scientific community including stablished researchers as well as local interested attendees who do not want/ can not apply for fellowships. Nevertheless, due to organizational purposes and space restrictions in the Auditorium, we can allow up to 140 participants. For this reason, we would like to ask all interested attendees and participants to register your name by sending an email to:
We also would like to call your attention to the inclusion in our scientific program of the 40th Anniversary of INCAPE as part of our activities. All the participants/attendees to our School are encouraged to attend such workshop, but please be aware this activity will be in Spanish. To know more about this event, please take a look at the corresponding link in the “Announcements” Tab to the right of this webpage.
The AAIFQ (Asociacion Argentina en Investigacion Fisicoquimica) has agreed to help covering travel expenses of members (socios adherentes) who want to participate at the School and Conference. Please contact your local /regional representative of AAIFQ for further information in how to proceed for requesting this benefit, or send your questions to:
- Yuanyuan Zhou – Fritz-Haber Institute of the Max-Planck Society, Germany
- Francesca Genuzio – Elettra-Sincrotrone Trieste, Italy
- Peter Lackner – Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Ana Gutiérrez-González – Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
- Hugo Alberto Lara García – Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico
- Dustin Robert Olson – University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Philomena Schlexer – Stanford University, USA
- Henrique Pacheco – Universidad Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
- Carlos Ortiz – BravoUniversidad Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
- Glaucio José Gomes – Federal University of Paraná (UFPR), Brazil.
- Lucía Rossi – Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Andres García Blanco – Universidad Nacional de San Luis, Argentina
- Cristian Fabian Toncón Leal – Universidad Nacional de San Luis, Argentina
- Guadalupe Sol Otero – Universidad Nacional del Sur, Argentina
- Ariel Jos Vinuesa – Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina
- Carla S. Fermanelli – Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina
- Ivan Peludhero – Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Argentina
- Sabrina N. Hernández Guiance – Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Argentina
- Suarez Anzorena – Universidad Nacional de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Jade Barreto – Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas, CBPF, Brasil.
- Alejandro Miguel Boscoboinik – University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, USA
- Rubem Caetano – Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas, CBPF, Brasil
- Michael Hollerer – Institute of Physics, University of Graz, Austria
- Asim Khaniya – University of Central Florida, Orlando, USA
- Astrid Pereyra – Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas, CBPF, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Nora Portillo Velez – Nora Portillo Velez – CCADET, UNAM, Cd. México, México