During these 2 days, besides the programmed lectures for the School, there will be short talks given by Jr. researchers and selected from the abstracts submitted for presentation at the Conference. Also, several sessions where students and young researchers can interact and network with Humboldtians are planned, providing great opportunities for the former attendees to become engaged and interested in the several programs for fellowships awarded by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
The AvH has helped in providing travel support for the following students/postdocs:</P
- Jade Barreto – Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas, CBPF, Brasil.
- Alejandro Miguel Boscoboinik – University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, USA
- Rubem Caetano – Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas, CBPF, Brasil
- Michael Hollerer – Institute of Physics, University of Graz, Austria
- Asim Khaniya – University of Central Florida, Orlando, USA
- Astrid Pereyra – Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas, CBPF, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Nora Portillo Velez – Nora Portillo Velez – CCADET, UNAM, Cd. México, México